Friday, July 17, 2015

Dating Life through pictures..November 2012- June 2014

Dessert at Angie's with friends after the Special Olympics Christmas Program

Snowmobiling up Logan Canyon

One of the many Twizzleberry trips, this time after a date night picture scavenger hunt. 


Me trimming Jared's neckline for the 1st time...I was pretty nervous.

My birthday party Ellen and Jared had for me with great friends!

My birthday dinner at my parents house.  Jared met my grandparents for the first time.

Hiking up in Logan in May

One of many horse rides. I'm on Ginger and Jared is on Buck.

The first year we did Ragnar with Jared's family.

My first time hunting, it was over Labor day weekend.

Jared's first Lewis Halloween Party.  We're Marge and Homer Simpson.

Our pumpkin carving night with friends.

Our fabulous plank tower.

Ward Ski night.  My 2nd time ever going Skiing. 

Ice Skating at Merlin Olsen Park in Logan.

Temple date night the same day Cameron went to the Gilbert Temple open house. 

My cousin Paige Bigler's Wedding

Jared's College Graduation, so proud!

Ward bonfire after graduation. Such a good time with such great friends!

Playing with Emmery and Karson.  Jared got a makeover. 


Jared and I went through a lot over the year and a half that we dated. Road trips, rejected kisses, sickness, deaths, births, first kisses, holidays, watching friends break up while other friends got married, hunts, races, breaks in our relationship, birthdays, many temple dates, horse rides and so many other things that I wouldn't change.  We were able to learn and grow together through all of these things and become the people we both loved dearly who we wanted to spend the rest of eternity with.  I will tell you it was not easy one little bit dating Jared.  But without a doubt, it was 100% worth it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment