Sunday, January 1, 2017

2 months...getting bigger!

 
Wow, the second month of Logan's life.  We made a few trips up to North Ogden to visit my family, we got our first real smiles from our serious boy, he started babbling and making a lot of fun sounds, we started to learn that he really dislikes riding in the car, Grandpa Lewis had a heart attack, we celebrated his first Easter and we took a lot of baths. At his two month check up he weighed
 
 
Logan's first time at church...4/10/2016

Daddy kisses after church.

Cute little jammies from Great Grandma/Grandpa Batchelor.





 
Tubby time with mom.























Second time at church.  Love his little outfit.  Dad made me keep him sleeping in the car seat during sacrament...but the second the closing amen was said, he was out and in my arms...I couldn't handle missing out on those sleepy cuddles.  

Mom had to go back to work after six short weeks of time together. 4/18/2016
We were living at the Elliott's at the time and were able to get a lot of help from them and my mom came down and lived with us during the week for the 6 weeks I had left in the school year.  We are so grateful for family and all that they did for our new little family.
 
Karson Scott and Logan Scott...Logan is blessed with the best cousins for sure.
 
He obviously smells something stinky...haha
 

Jared is trying out having twins...and triplets...although we sure love these other babes, I think he decided he better master having one baby before we have anymore.... There are always plenty of babies to go around at the Elliott household.
 
 
Watching TV with dad (probably Bonanza...)
 
 
My little bachelor...flirting like crazy with that smile of his.  This was the first real smile I was able to catch on camera. Holy cow, he is a charmer
























One of my very best friends has been struggling to have a baby over the last several years and at the end of April, I received the most incredible text saying they were just informed that they get to adopt the most precious little boy.  They named him Baylor Franklin Adams.  I fell in love immediately and felt so much joy and happiness for these friends.  They were finally blessed with the opportunity to raise a child here on earth.  It's even better because Logan and him are only a month and a half apart in age, I am excited for them to grow up together and become the best of buddies.
































 

No comments:

Post a Comment