Sunday, August 30, 2015

The grand reveal!

A few weeks before the big day A.J. and Jenny were planning on coming all the way up to Logan to take our bridal/groomal pics (don't know exactly what to call them).  The week they were planning on coming bad weather was in the forecast almost everyday.  So we ended up having to play it hour by hour to know when it would work out to take them.  But we got lucky one night and my wonderful cousin Whitney came up to do my hair and make up and my mom came to help out with my niece.  I was so anxious and excited.  This was going to be the first time Jared would see my dress.  I had Jared take my ring to get cleaned and sparkled up while I got ready and we had him meet us over at the Logan Temple.  Getting ready took a little longer than plan so Jared was there with A.J. and Jen for quite a bit before I got there...you can't rush beauty! 
Once I got there they set up Jared at the bottom of some stairs on the north side of the temple and had him blind folded facing the opposite direction from me and they had me at the top of the stairs.  I walked down to my handsome man where I untied the blindfold and he turned for the grand reveal.  It was fun to see his reaction and get to finally share my favorite dress with my favorite person.  
We then spent like 4 hours taking picture around the temple.  It was beautiful and fun! I love how they turned out.  I posted a good chunk of them down below but they are out of order from the night but I didn't want to spend forever switching them all around so they can just be enjoyed out of ordered.  
**One fun story from the night is at one point I had like 6 ladybugs on my dress :) I loved it! And in case you didn't know, ladybugs are good luck. 

















































No comments:

Post a Comment